The Arkansas Historic Preservation Program (AHPP) updated its listings from the National Park Service regarding the National Register of Historic Places.
New listings for the state include:
- U.S. 65 Expressway Pedestrian Bridge, Jefferson County
- Lawrence A. Davis, Sr., Student Union, Jefferson County
- Dr. Alfred A. and Adele Berger, House, Phillips County
- Helena World Building, Phillips County
- Helena Aero Tech Hangars, Phillips County
- K.C. Baking Powder Building, Pulaski County
- Jewish Cemetery, Sebastian County
A listing on the National Register of Historic Places is an honorary certification which can allow the property owner to apply for grants and tax credits toward maintenance.
For more information on the National Register of Historic Places in Arkansas visit the agency’s website here.
Arkansas Historic Preservation Program is an agency of Arkansas Heritage. AHPP is responsible for identifying, evaluating, registering and preserving the state’s cultural resources.