Baptist Health Urgent Care will open its second Fort Smith location in April at 1910 S. Zero St.
The center will be open seven days a week and offer evening hours during the workweek. Walk-ins are welcome or online scheduling is available with the Hold My Spot app.
Baptist Health Urgent Care assists with a variety of non-life-threatening health conditions and injuries, including:
- Asthma and allergies
- Skin conditions, including burns
- Flu, colds, viral illnesses and COVID-19 testing
- Bites, stings, allergic reactions
- School, sports, wellness and DOT physicals
- Broken bones, sprains, strains
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
- Occupational health services
- Urinary tract infections
- Medically supervised weight loss
- Ear and eye injuries
There are eight Baptist Health Urgent Care centers throughout the state, including on at 7600 Rogers Ave. in Fort Smith. All of the centers are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, and from 1 to 6 p.m. Sunday. Most insurance plans, including TRICARE and VA, Medicare and Medicaid, as well as cash and credit card are accepted.
Baptist Health Urgent Care is an affiliate of Urgent Team, one of the largest independent operators of urgent and family care centers in the Southeast.