Little Rock-based Encore Bank launched on Wednesday (July 30) a new mortgage banking division, according to company officials.
Members of the mortgage team include:
- Justin Moore, Executive Vice President & Director of Mortgage Banking;
- Julie Mott, Senior Vice President & Chief Mortgage Underwriter;
- Mandy Hathorn, Senior Vice President & Mortgage Banker;
- Jerry Despain, Mortgage Loan Processor;
- Stacy McCann, Senior Mortgage Loan Specialist;
- Miranda Ballard, Mortgage Banker;
- Jessie Williamson, Closing Operation Officer; and
- Jonathan Tapia, Mortgage Post Closing Specialist
“We are dedicated to delivering the best mortgage products to the communities we serve and beyond,” said Burt Hicks, Senior Executive Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer. “Home ownership is part of the American dream and we are delighted to assist our clients in making their dream a reality.”
“Strategically, we knew we had to tap into the immense mortgage banking talent in Arkansas. Justin and his team have extensive knowledge in both technology and mortgage banking, we are thrilled to have them on board. Their expertise will allow us to further deepen relationships with our clients and partners,” Hicks said.
Encore Bank opened in 1997 as Capital Bank in Little Rock. Last year, the financial institution announced new ownership and management when it changed its name to Encore Bank. The bank also completed a new $50 million stock offering.