Supplier Community founder Matt Fifer is hosting a new Fast Start event for new retail suppliers looking to gain insight on supplier/retail relationships. The workshop is slated to begin at 8 a.m. on Nov. 2 at The Record event center in downtown Bentonville. A number of vendor suppliers are scheduled to present their insights into doing with business with Wal-Mart Stores and other retailers.
“This event is a first of its kind for our community; providing attendees with opportunities to step inside the world of accomplished business leaders working for some of the area’s top supplier teams,” Fifer said.
Presenters for the event include:
- Dan Sanker – President and CEO, CaseStack
- Allisha Watkins – Shopper Marketing Team Lead, Mars Wrigley
- Shannon Bedore – Managing Director, Sightline
- Luis Guzman-Barron- Team Leader, Clorox International
- Denise Natishan – Senior Partner, Cameron Smith & Associates
For information about the day-long event including cost to attend and registration visit Supplier Community online.