The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) announced the call for nominations for the 2023 National Small Business Week (NSBW) Awards.
The NSBW Awards recognize SBA-assisted small businesses’ inspirational achievements and contributions to their communities and the nation’s economy.
All nominations should be submitted electronically by 3 p.m. ET on December 8, 2022. The awards will be presented during the NSBW Awards ceremony in the first week of May 2023.
For over 50 years, the SBA has celebrated National Small Business Week, which recognizes the contributions of America’s entrepreneurs and small business owners.
To nominate a small business owner in your area or download related forms, criteria, and guidelines, visit this link. Nominations for the following categories will be accepted:
- Small Business Person of the Year
- Small Business Exporter of the Year
- Phoenix Awards for Disaster Recovery:
- Phoenix Award for Small Business Disaster Recovery
- Phoenix Award for Small Business Disaster Recovery – Mitigation
- Phoenix Award for Outstanding Contributions to Disaster Recovery, Public Official
- Phoenix Award for Outstanding Contributions to Disaster Recovery, Volunteer
Federal Procurement Awards:
- Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year
- Small Business Subcontractor of the Year
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Awards for Excellence (for large prime contractors who use small businesses as suppliers and contractors)
- 8(a) Graduate of the Year
Awards to SBA Resource Partners:
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Excellence and Innovation Center Award
- Women’s Business Center of Excellence Award
- Veterans Business Outreach Center of the Year
- Small Business Investment Company of the Year
For local area contact and other related information, visit online at https://www.sba.gov/about-sba/sba-locations/sba-district-offices.