Arkansas Manufacturing Solutions will sponsor a free two-part Grow Your Exports Seminar on Feb. 17 in conjunction with the experts at the Arkansas District Export Council.
This four-hour course is aimed at small- and mid-size businesses wanting to expand into export markets. The first session will be held from 9:30-11:30 am and covers four topics:
– Getting Ready to Export, by Lenka Horakova, President of LH Global Solutions
– Developing Customer Relationships, by William Burgess, Owner and VP of Operations, Power Technology
– Building a Global Infrastructure, by Rudy Ortiz, Manager of Client Services, Arkansas Economic Development Commission
– USEAC Export Assistance, by James Aardappel, Director, U.S. Commercial Service
The second session will be held from 1:30-3:30 pm and covers three topics:
– Managing Payments & Finance, by Jonathan Bricker, VP of International Business Development, Arvest Bank and Dr. Ashvin Vibhakar, Professor of Finance at UA Little Rock
– Regulations & Legal Issues, by Graham Catlett, Attorney at Law, Catlett Law Firm
– International Logistics, by Jeanne Sharp, International Acct. Executive, FedEx
For more information, visit this link.