Colliers International Arkansas, which has offices in Little Rock in Rogers, has promoted Amy Meins of Little Rock to vice president of marketing and communications. She joined the real estate services firm in 2014 and was most recently director of marketing and communications.
Meins’ promotion was one of several announced Monday (July 20) by the company in its property management, accounting and marketing/communications departments. All were effective July 1.
- Sally Beam-Rodden of Conway, from property accountant to senior accountant. She joined Colliers in 2016.
- Teresa Kreis of Little Rock, from senior property manager-lead to executive portfolio manager. Kreis joined the firm in 2012 as a lease administrator.
- Kathy Thompson of Scott, from senior property manager-lead to executive portfolio manager.
- Emily Burke of Sherwood, from property manager to senior property manager-lead. She joined Colliers in 2016 as an assistant property manager.
- Stephanie Williams of Rogers, from marketing specialist to director of marketing/NWA. She joined the Rogers office as an administrative assistant in 2016.