The Northwest Arkansas chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) has installed a new board of directors for 2019:
- President – Madeline Whitaker, communications coordinator, Hope Cancer Resources
- President-Elect – Delaney Vaughn, product coordinator, Denovo Brands
- Secretary – Jake Lane, marketing manager, The Jones Center
- Treasurer –Nathan Green, vice president of public relations, inVeritas
- Director-at-Large– Jennifer Wilson, director of public relations, Walton Arts Center
- Director-at-Large –Cassi Lapp, communications manager, city of Bella Vista
- Director-at-Large– Kevin Trainor, senior associate athletics director for public relations, University of Arkansas Department of Intercollegiate Athletics
PRSA Northwest Arkansas hosts monthly programs including panel discussions, speaking engagements, roundtables, networking events and professional development opportunities with experts and leaders from the PR/Communications industry.
“PRSA Northwest Arkansas strives to help our members become more successful by providing opportunities to connect with and learn from other communications professionals,” President Madeline Whitaker said. “With representatives from a variety of industries throughout the region, the new board provides unique perspectives and will help us strengthen our resources for our members.”
The February meeting will host a panel of area experts in social media and will be held Wednesday, Feb. 27, at 11:30 a.m. at the World Trade Center Arkansas in Rogers.
PRSA is the world’s largest organization for public relations professionals, with more than 100 chapters and 22,000 members.