A portfolio of nine self-storage facilities spread throughout Benton and Washington counties recently sold for $30.3 million.
A limited liability company led by Steve Juiris of North Carolina bought the properties, which combined contain about 600,000 square feet and 4,000 units. They had a collective occupancy rate of about 90%.
Limited liability companies owned by Rogers businessmen Patrick Byrd and Alex Baumeister were the sellers.
“Alex and I really appreciated our great customers and employees that made our facilities a real joy to own,” Byrd said. “We look forward to investing more in NWA in the future. This is our home, and we are proud to call it that.”
Signature Bank of Arkansas and BancorpSouth Bank provided financing.
The facilities that changed hands were:
- Blue Mountain Storage, 8231 Trafalgar Road, Bella Vista
- A to Z Self Storage, 1908 S. Walton Blvd., Bentonville
- Airport Blvd. Mini-Storage, 3400 S.W. F St., Bentonville
- Always Safe Storage, 5274 N. Oak St., Bethel Heights
- Joyce Street Storage, 3428 E. Joyce Blvd., Fayetteville
- Ace Mini-Storage, 1742 S. Pleasant St., Springdale
- Air Tight Storage, 2571 E. Robinson Ave., Springdale
- Self Storage of America, 1786 S. Pleasant St., Springdale
- Shady Grove Self Storage, 2325 W. Shady Grove Road, Springdale.