The Women’s Foundation of Arkansas (WFA) is celebrating 20 years of serving women throughout the state in 2018. In honor of the milestone, WFA is unveiling a new logo and brand materials.
“Whether it be through helping women achieve economic stability, improving education and STEM-focused learning or evening-out the gender pay gap, WFA is committed to helping women and girls in Arkansas realize and achieve their full potential,” said Anna Beth Gorman, WFA executive director. “We’re excited to launch a new logo in our 20th year. The new, strong, bold look captures the essence of WFA and how we serve women across the state. It is reflective of the past 20 years of hard work, but also builds a strong foundation for the next 20 years of empowering women and girls in Arkansas.”
WFA will celebrate its 20th anniversary with special events throughout the year, including:
- March 2018, Release of WFA’s latest research report: The Economic Status of Arkansas Women
- March 8, Stories of Empowerment: The Economy and the Future of Fashion
- April 5, WFA night at Dickey Stephens Ballpark
- April 12-13, Girls of Promise Conference
- May 15, Women Empowered Leadership Conference
- September 14, Power of the Purse Luncheon
WFA is the only statewide foundation focusing solely on women and girls in Arkansas.