The latest magazine edition of Talk Business & Politics is hot off the press. You can access it online here.
In our latest issue, read our cover story of TB&P editor-in-chief Roby Brock’s analysis of the heavyweight U.S. Senate match-up between incumbent Democrat Sen. Mark Pryor and GOP challenger Cong. Tom Cotton. Who has the upper hand? What issues are driving this race? And what strategies are being deployed for each candidate’s road to victory?
This 100-page issue is our biggest and best yet. Other stories you’ll find:
- Gov. Mike Beebe’s trade mission to Europe – Who is he meeting with and what does he hope to achieve?
- Energy in-depth – The Fayetteville Shale turns 10 years old this year, just as the EPA issues new rules for energy providers.
- Gene’s BBQ – Rex Nelson hits the road to Brinkley for BBQ, wild game and much more at this Arkansas Institution.
- NEA Political Animals – Find out how Andrea Allen and L.J. Bryant launched their successful bipartisan endeavor in Jonesboro.
- Entrepreneurship – You’ll find a number of stories centered on Arkansas’ entrepreneurial scene from across the state.
- Focus on Fayetteville & Hot Springs – Our hometown section features the home of the Hogs, plus we examine how Spa City leaders are retooling their historic downtown.
Also, we take a deep look at the commercial construction, poultry, tourism, manufacturing and IT industries and offer commentaries from Southern Bancorp’s Darrin Williams, former Congressional candidate David Boling, Electric Cooperatives CEO Duane Highley, and energy association director Steve Patterson.