The University of Arkansas Walton College of Business will induct four new members in the state’s business hall of fame on Friday night.
This year’s inductees include advertising executive James Faulkner, international businessman Thomas F. “Mack” McLarty, farmer Stanley Reed, and poultry magnate Mark Simmons.
The gala event will be held at Little Rock’s Statehouse Convention Center. The black-tie optional event will begin with a reception at 6 p.m., followed by dinner and programming at 6:30 p.m.
Talk Business Arkansas is proud to be associated with the hall of fame event.
We profiled the four new inductees, as we do every year, in our most recent magazine publication.
You can read about each of the inductees at the following links:
- Founder, Faulkner and Associates
- Founder, Falcon Publications
- Founder, Falcon Productions
- Founder, Jimco, Inc.
- Chairman, McLarty Associates
- Chairman, McLarty Companies
- Former White House Chief of Staff
- Former Chairman/CEO, Arkla
- Former President, Arkansas Farm Bureau
- Former UA Board of Trustees Chairman
- Chairman, Simmons Foods Inc. & Affiliates