Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale and Sells/Clark’s Fayetteville office won the most 2007 awards from the Northwest Arkansas Advertising Federation.
The NWAAF sponsored the Addy awards on Feb. 23 in Fayetteville.
Tyson Foods won six gold and six silver awards, and Sells/Clark won three gold and six silver awards.
The Best of Electronic award went to C3 Group of Fayetteville and Elkins Design of Bentonville was given a Special Judges’ Award for graphic design.
Other award winners were:
- Live Light Creative of Rogers won two gold and five silver awards.
- Resource Design of Rogers won two gold and three silver awards.
- C3 Group of Fayetteville won two gold and one silver award.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville won a gold and five silver awards.
- Elkins Design of Bentonville won a gold and a silver award.
- Michael Walker of Fayetteville won a single gold award.
- Maloney Marketing Group of Cave Springs and the Mullikin Agency of Springdale each won three silver awards.
- KNWA/KFTA-TV, Channels 51 and 24 of Fayetteville, won two silver awards.
• Cumulus Media and Iconic Apparel Design of Fayetteville; Marketing Partners, Ozark Film and Video Productions and The Morning News, all of Springdale, each won a silver award.
Natalie Slater, a student at John Brown University, won Best of Student Addy for a logo design.