Fast 15 Nominations (Deadline Friday, March 22)
The Fast 15 is designed to recognize a small, exclusive group of 20-something professionals on the fast track to success.
Qualifications are simple. Nominees must:
• Not turn 30 before the date of Fast 15 publication (May 13, 2019).
• Have made a significant impact on their companies and/or communities.
• Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics in the near future.
• Not have previously been a Forty Under 40 honoree.
• Be a resident of the Business Journal’s coverage area — Nominations may include individuals from both Northwest Arkansas and the Fort Smith metro area.
Nominations are closed.