The membership of Arkansas Economic Developers and Chamber Executives (AEDCE) has elected the following people to its board of directors with terms beginning Jan. 1, 2022.
- Graycen Bigger, Pocahontas
- Steven Lamm, Jonesboro
- Chris Murphy, Little Rock
- James Reddish, CEcD, CCE, Little Rock
- Bill Rogers, IOM, Springdale
- Ellie Baker, PCED, Magnolia
Bigger is executive director of the Northeast Arkansas Regional Intermodal Authority. She joins the board representing the First Congressional District. Her term expires Dec. 31, 2023.
Lamm is Vice President of Economic Development for Jonesboro Unlimited. He joins the board as an at-large board member. His term expires Dec. 31, 2022.
Murphy is a project manager at Entergy Arkansas. He joins the board as an at-large board member. His term expires Dec. 31, 2022.
Reddish is Executive Vice President of the Little Rock Regional Chamber and is a Certified Economic Developer (CEcD) and Certified Chamber Executive (CCE). He joins the board representing the Second Congressional District. His term expires Dec. 31, 2023.
Rogers is the president and CEO of the Springdale Chamber of Commerce and is designated as a graduate of the U.S. Chamber’s Institute for Organization Management (IOM). He joins the board representing the Third Congressional District. His term expires Dec. 31, 2023.
Baker, with the City of Magnolia Economic Development, was reappointed as a board member representing the Fourth Congressional District. Baker is a Professional and Community Economic Developer (PCED). Her term expires Dec. 31, 2023.
The officers of the board of directors for 2022 will be President Mallory Darby with the city of West Memphis; First Vice President Nancy Lee McNew, CEcD, PCED with the Economic Development Alliance for Jefferson County; Second Vice-President Gary Troutman with the Hot Springs Metro Partnership/Greater Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce; and Treasurer/Secretary Steve Cox with the Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce.
J.D. Lowery of the Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas will complete his term as board president at the end of 2021, but will remain on the board as immediate past president and an officer through 2022.
Other returning board members are:
- Julie Allen, PCED, Newport Area Chamber of Commerce
- Bill Luther, PCED, El Dorado/Union County Chamber of Commerce
- Julie Murray, PCED, Van Buren Chamber of Commerce
- Corey Parks, PCED, Conway Area Chamber/Conway Development Corporation
- Mike Preston, Arkansas Economic Development Commission/Arkansas Department of Commerce
- Shelley Short, IOM, (AEDCE Executive Director/Secretary), Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/AIA
- Cody Slater, Wynne Economic Development Corporation/Cross County Chamber of Commerce
- Randy Zook, Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/AIA