As businesses move toward reopening following COVID-19 closures, there are many health and safety factors to take into consideration.
Those concerns will be the topic of an upcoming Zoom webinar organized by the Northwest Arkansas Council.
The digital event is scheduled from 10-11 a.m. Friday (May 29). Representatives from regional healthcare providers will participate in a panel discussion on resources to aid businesses with return-to-work efforts.
The discussion topics include federal, state and local resources, employee health and safety, testing, contact tracing and immunity and tips to alleviate the stresses of returning to work.
- Nelson Peacock, president and CEO, Northwest Arkansas Council
- Jay Gandy, Ph.D., associate provost, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Northwest Campus
- Lisa Low, M.D., medical director community health, Mercy Northwest Arkansas
- Mark S. Thomas, M.D., vice president and medical director, population health, Washington Regional Medical System
- James Marzolf, M.D., director, health sector finance and policy, Whole Health Institute
The event is free, though advance registration is required. To register, click this link.