Springdale-based Northwest Health will host five job fairs Wednesday (March 6) at its local hospitals in hopes of filling some 300 jobs posted throughout the provider’s five hospitals, six urgent care centers and more than 30 primary care clinics. The hiring fairs will take place from 2 to 4 p.m. at all five hospitals:
- Northwest Medical Center-Bentonville, 3000 Medical Center Parkway, Bentonville,
- Northwest Medical Center-Springdale, 609 W. Maple Ave., Springdale
- Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital, 3873 Parkview Drive, Fayetteville
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital, 603 North Progress Ave., Siloam Springs
- Willow Creek Women’s Hospital, 4301 Greathouse Springs Road, Johnson
“We’re excited about the growth that Northwest Health is experiencing,” said Denten Park, Northwest Health Market CEO. “We have a great family of staff members at numerous locations throughout northwest Arkansas and are focused on identifying the most highly qualified individuals whose dedication to compassionate service is a fit with our culture here.”
Park said recent growth is prompting the need for additional staff and on-the-spot interviews will be taking place at the hiring fairs with same-day offers being made for the positions of greatest need such as registered nurses, licensing imaging technologist, degreed medical technologists and clinical tech.
The health provider said it plans to hold job fairs on the first Wednesday of each month until all positions are filled.
The open positions can be reviewed in the career section of the Northwest Health’s website.