Matt Hicks has been named market president in Rogers and Bentonville, according to Scott Hancock, Centennial Bank Division President. Hicks has worked in a variety of roles for Centennial Bank, having been active in the Jonesboro, Siloam Springs, and Springdale/Fayetteville and Bentonville/Rogers markets.
Hicks will office in Centennial Bank’s Rogers branch at 4000 West Walnut. He relocated to Northwest Arkansas in 2006, most recently serving as a vice president of lending in the Bentonville and Rogers markets. Hicks has experience in retail banking, insurance, loan operations as well as administration and loan production.
“Matt is very involved in the community and his leadership skills will help further build upon our reputation for strength and service,” Hancock said.
He began his banking career in 2004 with Liberty Bank of Arkansas in Jonesboro. He holds a master’s degree in business from Harding University in Searcy and a bachelor’s degree from Arkansas State University.
His community involvement includes numerous organizations where Hicks has, or is now serving:
• Chair of the Community Enrichment Workgroup of Northwest Arkansas Emerging Leaders,
• Advisory board member of Northwest Arkansas Emerging Leaders,
• Past chair of United Way Generation: GIVE,
• Board member and treasurer of Single Parent Scholarship Fund of Northwest Arkansas,
• Business Advisory Board member for Northwest Arkansas Community College Enactus Program,
• Board Member for the Children’s Safety Center in Springdale and,
• Graduate of Leadership Fayetteville class XXII.