The Arkansas Cannabis Industry Association (ACIA) elected nine new members to serve on its board of directors. ACIA is a statewide medical cannabis industry association representing cultivators, dispensary operators, and ancillary businesses.
The full ACIA Board of Directors now includes:
- Robert Lercher, Bold Team, LLC, Cotton Plant;
- Matt Trulove, Osage Creek Cultivation, Berryville;
- Robert deBin, Natural State Medicinals Cultivators, White Hall;
- Jon Reeves, Liberty Defense Group, Springdale;
- Dan Roda, Abaca, North Little Rock;
- Adam Hodge, GrowBrite Risk Management, Little Rock;
- Matt Shansky, The ReLeaf Center, Bentonville;
- Clint Mickle, Plant Family Therapeutics, Mt. Home;
- Erin Gray, GreenLight, Helena;
- Robbin Rahman, Harvest, Conway;
- Brandon Thornton, Steep Hill, Little Rock;
- Mark de Souza, Enlightened, Clarksville, Morrilton, Heber Springs and Arkadelphia.
- Gates McKnight, Purspirit, Fayetteville
“ACIA is pleased to welcome new members to our board of directors,” said Dan Roda, ACIA Vice President. “This is a diverse group, representing all facets of the industry. The knowledge and experience each possesses will help guide and shape ACIA going forward.”
The election of new board members follows the organization’s hiring of a professional management team to handle day-to-day affairs.
“We are putting significant resources behind ACIA to ensure it’s an organization that will meet the needs of Arkansas’s medical cannabis industry,” said Robert deBin, ACIA President. “Our growing membership numbers coupled with an engaged, diverse board are a testament to the strength of this industry and its potential.”
ACIA is committed to being a resource for Arkansas’s medical cannabis businesses and an advocate for the patients they serve.