A group of female banking leaders will speak at a luncheon event of the central Arkansas chapter of the Risk Management Association on April 27 in the Grand Hall of the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock.
Scheduled to participate in the “Women in Banking” panel discussion are:
- Susan Blair, executive vice president, Bank of the Ozarks; Little Rock
- Karen Bjelland, SBA chief credit officer, United Community Bank; Greenville, S.C.
- Shelly Loftin, chief administration officer, Bear State Financial; Little Rock
- Rachel McCain, senior vice president, First Arkansas Bank & Trust; Jacksonville
- Martie North, vice president and community development director, Simmons Bank; Little Rock
- Lisa Ray, regional executive, Arvest Bank Group; Springdale
Doors open at 10:30 a.m. and lunch begins at 11 a.m.