After a late summer hiatus, Talk Business & Politics restarts its pure-business and pure-political podcasts for fans.
On this week’s “Talk Business” podcast, Wes Brown and Roby Brock discuss the following topics:
- Home sales climbing higher
- The Feds and interest rates
- Lockheed Martin’s protest of the JLTV award
- BHP Billiton’s investment slowdown in the Fayetteville Shale
- Pump prices for gas below the $2 mark
- Europe or China – which is worse for your stock portfolio?
On our “Talk Politics” podcast, Jessica DeLoach Sabin and Roby Brock covered a lot of territory, including:
- Conner Eldridge’s entry in the U.S. Senate race
- Fayetteville’s ordinance protecting against discrimination
- Medical marijuana
- Setting execution dates for Death Row inmates
- The Huckabee/Cruz dust-up in Kentucky
- Syrian refugee crisis in America and the world
Watch the video of the podcast below or download the audio podcasts here.