1. Be seen! We pride ourselves on the people who daily visit and participate on The City Wire. Putting your name / face / business logo out there could be an excellent way to benefit yourself and your company! Remember, these are local people and businesses who are interested in the same news and information as you. The City Wire provides networking and promotional marketing at its best!
2. Be heard! Comments for members are more open and visible to TCW readers. Member (registered users) comments are already expanded for visitor reading (while anonymous comments only show the comment title unless a reader chooses to expand it). Comments help you share your viewpoint to the world.
3. Be set! When you’re signed in to your account, your regional setting will automatically reset to your preferences – no matter which computer you’re using.
4. Stay ahead! New articles that have been posted since your last log-in will be featured in a special box as soon as you log in to your account. No more hunting through the site for what’s new! Don’t forget, you can also bookmark your favorite articles.
5. Communicate! As a TCW member, you’ll have a message box on the site. Send and receive messages from other members without sharing your personal email account.
6. Be part of the excitement! Is there something you know that should be read on The City Wire? Share it! All members can for free!:
- keep a blog
- share events
- post classified ads