Vines Media CEO Brooke Vines was a guest on Monday’s Talk Business & Politics daily digital newscast.
Vines, who has steered the Little Rock-based media firm for 15 years, discussed changes in marketing and an upcoming tech conference.
Vines Media is a digital and traditional media buying and planning company and next week the firm will host an all-star half-day conference to help navigate “digital clutter,” develop innovate approaches to media development, and to learn how to harness new ideas in the marketing spectrum.
The lineup of speakers includes:
- Janneke van Geuns, Head of Analytics & Insights, Google
- Patrick Hanlon, CEO, Thinktopia and author of Primal Branding and The Social Code
- Maria Rapetskaya, Founder, Undefined Creative
- Michael Collins, Founder, Be Story Driven
- Regine Gilbert, UX Instructor and Consultant
- Dr. Michael Kleine, Professor and Author
- Holly Krepps, Co-owner, Circle Yoga Shala
- Touseef Mirza, CMO, The Advertising Research Foundation
The program will take place at Heifer Village, One World Ave., Little Rock, from 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. A reception will immediately follow. Visit this website for more information.
And watch Brooke Vines full interview below.