The Supply Chain Management Research Center at the University of Arkansas will hold its spring conference on April 23. This year’s theme surrounds analytics and Big Data capabilities that is expected to have greater influences on operations throughout the supply chain in the coming few years.
Some of the topics at this year’s conference include:
• Decision science and analytics solutions;
• Using customer voice to optimized the supply chain;
• Supply chain driving more sales; and
• Mapping predictive analytics.
Featured speakers at this year’s event include:
• Dhiraj Rajaram, CEO of Mu Sigma;
• Keith Mercier, global retail leader at IBM Watson; and
• Mickey Mericle, vice president for global customer insights at Walmart.
More information about his year’s conference is available online.