If you’re a small business owner or a solo entrepreneur, you rarely if ever get everything checked off your to-do list. What can you do daily to make sure you’re doing more than surviving?
Samantha Hartley, marketing expert at Enlightened Marketing, shared some back-to-basics tips for entrepreneurs in a recent blog post. Hartley said by pursuing five daily tasks, business owners can successfully grow their operations.
1. Connect with one person outside your business.
2. Complete one task on your short-term goals list.
3. Complete a task on your long-term list.
4. Create content.
5. Think about your business.
Hartley offered more explanation on her business advice in a recent Talk Business Arkansas interview.
Watch her interview below.
Talk Business Staff
Latest posts by Talk Business Staff (see all)
- Simmons First National Corp. Appoints Three To Board - March 30, 2015
- Got Microsoft Skills? Win A Trip To Orlando or Dallas - March 30, 2015
- Money Talk: Fed Hires Barbie To Teach Economic, Personal Finance - March 30, 2015