Lieutenant Governor Mark Darr's office will be assisting again this year to help “Stuff the Sleigh” with toys for foster children in Arkansas.
The annual toy drive, organized by Jason and Alicen Bennett since 2002, helps provide toys for children in foster care. Last year, the organization helped provide toys to over 3,000 foster children in central Arkansas.
The lieutenant governor's office asked today for donations of new unwrapped toys to be dropped off at their office at the state capitol anytime this week or next week to be donated for “Stuff the Sleigh.”
You can find out more about “Stuff the Sleigh” including how to donate money and/or toys for their website here. In addition to the lieutenant governor's office, they will also be collecting toys at the following location in central Arkansas from 5:00 am to 9:30 am.
- Monday, December 3rd: Wal-Mart Super Center in Cabot
- Tuesday, December 4th: Wal-Mart Super Center in Bryant
- Wednesday, December 5th: Wal-Mart Super Center in Sherwood
- Thursday, December 6th: Wal-Mart Super Center in Conway (Hwy 65)
- Friday, December 7th: Best Buy in Little Rock
Latest posts by Jason Tolbert (see all)
- Tolbert: Is Huckabee Using His Fox News Show To Appeal To Donors? - November 26, 2014
- Tolbert: Berry, Standridge And Akin Plan To Run For State Senate Seat As Republicans - November 25, 2014
- Tolbert: Austin Barbour Calls For Grassroots To Retake Tea Party - November 24, 2014