The Arkansas chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) inducted its 2012 board of directors at a chapter meeting Friday, Jan. 20.
Taking over the top leadership role is Lisa Bondurant, APR, senior vice president and director of public relations at The Communications Group of Little Rock. Bondurant, the chapter’s incoming president, has 22 years of communications experience and has served as president of the Arkansas chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators.
She succeeds 2011 PRSA Arkansas Chapter President Stacey M. Jones, APR, owner of Ariel Strategic Communications. Jones will remain on the board of directors as immediate past president.
Additional 2012 PRSA Arkansas Chapter board members are:
- President-Elect: Heide Harrell, APR, Public Relations Account Executive, Mangan Holcomb Partners
- Vice President: Eileen Denne, APR, Director of Communications, Arkansas Pharmacists Association
- Treasurer: Suellen Vann, APR, Communications Director, Arkansas School Boards Association
- Secretary: Kerri Jackson Case, APR, Public Relations Account Executive, Cranford Johnson Robinson Woods
- Director-at-Large: Brandi Hinkle, MBA, Communications Coordinator, Arkansas Department of Higher Education
- Director-at-Large: Markham Howe, APR, Community Volunteer
- Director-at-Large: Adena White, Director of Marketing, Conway Area Chamber of Commerce
- Assembly Delegate: Dan McFadden, APR, Director of Communications and Business Development, Arkansas Children’s Hospital