Dana Powell of Keller Williams in Little Rock has been named President of the 6,900-member Arkansas Realtors Association. Powell succeeds Andy Meyers of Hot Springs, who will remain on the 2012 Executive Committee as immediate past president.
From the same elections, other members of the 2012 Executive Committee are:
- Bill Olson, Batesville, President-Elect
- Bill Ladd, Russellville, Secretary-Treasurer
- Rick White, Jacksonville, District 1 Vice President
- Ronald B. Stinchcomb, District 2 Vice President
- Laurie Rushing, Hot Springs, District 3 Vice President
- Maurice Taylor, District 4 Vice President
Elected to three-year terms on the Board as Zone Directors are Dwayne Hatt, Paragould; Denise Cunningham, North Little Rock; Sandy Ebel, Bentonville; Glee Cosner, Fort Smith; Kent Dover, Hot Springs; Scott Deaton, Little Rock; and Angie Johnson, Benton.
Elected to two year terms as Directors-At-Large are Larry Rhodes, Fort Smith; Drew Crawford, North Little Rock; Brenda Kirkley, Camden; and Karen Crowson, Benton.
Arkansas’ 2010 Realtor-of-the-Year Glee Cosner of Fort Smith and 2011 ARA President Andy Meyers of Hot Springs were inducted in to Omega Tau Rho, the national honorary fraternity for Realtors, in recognition of outstanding service to the real estate industry.